Developing and Maintaining an Online Presence
Are you looking to improve your business’ online presence & expand your reach?
According to Forbes, 74% of consumers do research on websites and 38% on social media. Knowing this, it’s important to develop & maintain an online presence for your business.
What does online presence even mean? The top 3 areas we focus on are:
- Social Media
- Design. If your website isn’t visually pleasing, viewers will jump off quickly.
- Intuitive navigation. Focus on simple & straightforward.
- High-quality content. Share information that your customers are looking for. From clear images to valuable information, consumers will stay longer on your website getting to know your company.
- Readability. Ensure the content is comfortable to read with straightforward CTAs.
- Mobile compatibility. Not only is this beneficial to consumers using their mobile device, but this will help your SEO as well.
- Local SEO. Roughly 97% of consumers search for local businesses online, so local SEO is crucial for all businesses.
- GMB. Manage your Google My Business as well as other local directories with current information for your business.
- Link building & keywords. Focus on local link building as well as long tail keywords specific to your business.
- Consistency. Consistency is key – set realistic expectations with the content you can create and stay consistent in your posting.
- Bring value. Beyond sharing a beautiful image, write posts that include helpful information that is relevant to your business and the image you share.
- Use hashtags. The use of hashtags is a great way to strategically reach your target audience.
While this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to developing and maintaining your online presence… it’s a start. It’s important to remember that this takes time, and consistency.
If you are looking to grow your online presence and need help getting the ball rolling, give us a shout. This is our speciality & we love helping our community connect and grow!